I'm ciceng. Want to know me? Follow me @cicengg on twitter. Btw, Thanks for visiting my blog xoxo

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Awkwardness

Friday, 3rd August 2012

If there's something wrong with me or not I don't know. I'm not sure. But, thank you for still believing me, still know what I want, still know what my heart yells for. If that day I'm still quite all the time isn't because I don't want to, it's because there's something must be hidden. I ever dissapointed on you, why must I know you more than we should know, and stupid who I am let this flow I'm sure I don't know what's going on here but why you treating me like there's something everyone should to know. I don't bother you about it, but you act like we're more than..you know what I mean and but we aren't. I just sit here alone without want more, but suddenly you come approaching me ask me and want hear what I want to talk to you. You know I'm not used to with situation was going on here. Sorry. When you tell that I did wrong the whole of the time, I listen you. You complain about me, you don't want me did this, this, this, and this I listen you. But, did you ever listen to me when I said I don't want you like this, this, and this? Well, it's not my worrying again, never mind. There's no need a words to say, but we're saying♥

"Jika kehadiran sebuah makhluknya hanya sekedar untuk mengecewakan, lebih baik dia tak pernah hadir. Tapi jika kau telah hadir, itu berarti kau tak pernah mengecewakan." [@Ddhyt] 


"We awkwardly sit across each other, Making small talk and asking what’s new, The moments when the conversation stop for a moment, The cold silence freezes us." [BoA - Only One]


"Don’t ever forget about this moment and remember, I’ll remember your love that you showed me, The same sky different places, We are apart for a little while, Don’t ever forget about this moment and remember." [SJ - Only U]



Thanks for the 2years memories :)

2 comments: